HOMESCHOOL & FAMILY TRIPS
STEM Study Tours is delighted to serve families and groups. We believe that learning together makes for the best family vacation and creates incredible memories for years to come. Bring the whole family along and be prepared to have some serious fun! On our family trips, you may choose to travel as an independent family or as a group of families for homeschool and educational associations.
For our independent families, select your destination from the list below and let us know what type of rooming you need so we can get accurate pricing for you. We will ensure your family is set up for success and will meet you at your hotel on arrival. You take care of your flights and transportation to the hotel in most cases, we will take care of everything else once you arrive. In most instances, we will travel via group motorcoach in our destination so please understand that if you travel in by personal vehicle as opposed to flight, you may incur parking fees at some hotels. Ask us!
For our homeschool and educational groups, we are happy to also include group flights for your party provided minimum numbers are achieved. Pricing is based on rooming so please let us know how many passengers will occupy which room types. If you have a group of 20+ participants traveling with your group, you may feel free to join one of the trips below, or we are also happy to set up a private experience to most of our destinations offered for our school trips, just let us know your preferred destination and dates. For an added bonus, if you have a minimum of 20 paying passengers, your group organizer will earn a complimentary trip based on double occupancy or greater.
EARNING STEM BUCKS: If you are a teacher or group organizer and have booked a school trip with us, as a loyalty thank you, you will earn STEM Bucks after your group has traveled. STEM Bucks are valid for 3 years from the date they are issued and are used as a credit towards any of our posted family trips. STEM Bucks are calculated on the number of paying passengers participating in any trip. It's just one of the ways we recognize your efforts and say "thank you" for your loyalty to us. If you are unable to travel on your own family vacation, STEM Bucks are transferable but only within the time validity specified. If you have any questions, please just let us know.
2022 HOMESCHOOL & FAMILY TRIPS
San Jose, Sarapiqui, Arenal & Pacific Central Coast
- March 12th - 20th, 2022
- Meet in Atlanta; group flight included to Coast Rica
- All meals included once in Costa Rica
- All transportation provided by group motorcoach
- Visit 4 unique and amazing areas of Costa Rica covering everything from cloud forests to
volcanoes, wildlife to chocolate!
- Includes fantastic activities such as waterfall rappelling and canyoning, a coffee plantation visit,
whitewater rafting experience, jungle ziplining, a native cooking class, bat workshop, chocolate
workshop, Arenal Lake kayaking & more
New York City, New York
- May 15th through 6th, 2022
- Fly in/out of New York City (LGA/JFK/EWR); group transport via NYC metro
- Includes hotel accommodations in Times Square
- Breakfasts and dinners plus one lunch included; remaining lunches on own
- Includes wonderful experiences including the American Museum of Natural History, the
Tenement Museum, a Guided Tour to Wall Street and the Financial District, 9-11 Memorial &
Museum, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island Immigration Museum, a Brooklyn history, pizza and
chocolate tour, the Empire State Building, a live Broadway show and more
- July 30th through August 6th, 2022
- Fly in/out of Cozumel, Mexico
- Lodge at Occidental Resort; all meals & beverages included at the resort
- Package includes base costs, dive and snorkel packages can be added on once registered. -
- Learn to dive or just be a beach bunny, options for everyone.
- Childcare on site, complimentary, ages 4 and up.
- Opt-in excursions include a day at Chankanaab National Park complete with a swim-with-the-
dolphins experience, reef snorkeling and sea lion show; plus a cenote dive day to Playa del
Winter Park, Colorado
- December 3rd through 10th, 2022
- Fly in/out of Denver; overnight in Denver on your first night
- Breakfasts and group dinners included starting on Day 2; lunches on own
- Your choice of ski or snowboarding
- Includes 5 days lift pass
- Opt-in for ski/board rental package and resort sport lessons